4 Goat Cheese Pizza
Total Time: 20 minutes,
4-5 tortilla bread (whole wheat tortilla bread serves just as well)
100 gr. Baltali Bouche Cheese
150 gr. Baltali Kaşar Cheese
100 gr. Baltali Seferihisar Cheese
100 gr. Baltali Tulum Cheese
3-4 mid-sized tomatoes
1 table spoon tomato paste (if you want)
1 teaspoon black pepper
A pinch of red pepper
1 piece of garlic
A pinch of oregano
1. Cut the tomatoes in half and grate them adding one tablespoon of tomato paste to the mixture.
2. Stir the mixture at low heat after adding black pepper, red pepper, grated garlic and oregano.
3. Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
4. Cut the bouche to slices; grate rest of the other three types of cheeses at hand.
5. Spread the tomato sauce to the tortilla breads placed in the baking pan. Add the grated cheese and put the sliced bouche cheese across.
6. Cook for 5-8 minutes and enjoy a very practical and greatly delicious 4 Goat Cheese Pizza with your family and loved ones!